11.30.2012

40 Weeks

How far along?  40 Weeks.  Good Lord.
Baby Size:  Around 6 pounds.  I'm so curious to see her stats when she is born.
Total weight gain:  I'm "down" to 148.
Maternity clothes?  I've been living in my regular yoga pants and Bs long sleeved tshirts
Stretch marks?  Nope, just those few tiny ones on my boobs from the 1st trimester.
Sleep:  What's sleep?
Best moment this week:  Sadly, getting my membranes swept.
Miss Anything? Sleeping.  I really miss sleeping.
Movement:  It's still constant!
Gender: Elizabeth Rylie
Labor Signs:  1cm dilated, 70% effaced, and she's sitting at a +2 (+5 is crowning).  Light spotting from this mornings sweeping.  Is being very irritated with life a symptom?
Symptoms:  Hip pain and constant peeing at night.  Some light cramping, but nothing much.
Belly Button in or out? Still half innie, half outtie.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Mood:  Exhausted and getting very grumpy.
Looking forward to:  Her being born!!

My parents as well Bs parents are here in town.  Just waiting.  And waiting.  And waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are so close! Try to stay positive, she will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete