9.15.2012

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks!  I feel like time is starting to go slower now.  I'm anxious to meet our daughter, to see who she looks like, to give her kisses, and to see her with her daddy
Baby Size:  Miss Izy weights about 2.5 pounds and is about 15 inches long!
Total weight gain:  140...so I'm up 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity, except for my work out clothing
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep:  This week I've been able to sleep for almost 5 hours before needing to get up.  However, I've not been keeping hydrated like I should.
Best moment this week:  Just feeling her movements!
Miss Anything?  Sleeping through the night
Movement:  Lots!  I feel tons of kicks and pokes on both the right and left sides, but almost nothing down low, and only some times up under my ribs.  This makes me think she is laying mostly horizontal and is not head down (otherwise I'd be feeling more under my ribs, right?)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, thankfully.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Nothing this week, honestly.  Besides sleepiness
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow.  And oval.  Sometimes parts of it become an outtie.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Mood: Normal, just tired
Looking forward to:  B coming home, and our baby showers.


1 comment: