8.24.2012

26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks.  She is 65% done cooking and we have just 14 more weeks till our daughter is here!
Baby Size:  She is about 14 inches long and almost 2 pounds
Total weight gain:  138 at last months appointment.
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity if I need to look presentable.  My small unisex tshirts are getting to be too small, and I used to swim in them.  On to wearing B's tshirts for the next 3 months.
Stretch marks?  Nothing on my tummy/hips, thank God.
Sleep:  The kiddo doesn't like me laying on my sides anymore, so sometimes I have to sleep at an awkward sitting up angle.
Best moment this week:  The 1 hour massage at the chiropractors office.  She murdered my shoulder blade area and my hips.  Ahhh, it hurt so bad, but felt so good!
Miss Anything?  Not having hip pain and tailbone!
Movement:  Lots, and I love every single movement!  And since I had the Webster Technique done, she now plays on both sides instead of only my left.
Food cravings: Grapes, water, and sweets (I try to keep away from the sweets and stick with fruit though!)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, thankfully.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, extreme tailbone pain, hunger, constant thirst, constant peeing, breaking out again, dry skin, and I think the heart burn is starting to show up.  Oh, and crazy dreams.
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow.  And oval.  So weird.
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my replacement, but my regular wedding rings still fit as they normally did.
Mood: Is sleepy a mood?  I've also been super emotional the past 3 days.
Looking forward to:  Little Miss growing more and B coming home!  And finding out what my glucose test results are.



6 comments:

  1. You are just two weeks further along than I am with my second love bug. I enjoy reading about how others feel and deal with things. You look good. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has to be my second favorite blog I've been following simply because I love reading about your baby updates. You aren't going to have any problems bouncing back to your pre-baby form either. I don't know what it's like to be expecting during a deployment but I do understand your anxiety and excitement COMPLETELY towards the end of a deployment. Good luck sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ya, ever since I found out the date, the days are DRAGGING by. So close, yet so far away...

      Delete
    2. By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog.

      Delete