8.17.2012

25 Weeks!


How far along? 25 weeks.  Only 15 weeks left.  That's nuts!
Baby Size:  She is about 13 inches long and a pound and a half!
Total weight gain:  I'm up to 138 (yikes).  But it means that Lizzie is growing too!
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity if I need to look presentable.  But to the gym and around the house I still wear my normal assortment of t-shirts, tank tops and running shorts.  I did find an old shirt from Express that still fits, so that was exciting.  And my sister in law sent me a whole box of maternity shorts and pants.  Woohoo!
Stretch marks?  Nothing on my tummy/hips, thank God.
Sleep:  Waking up every 45 minutes to pee has been the new thing this week.  But my hips and back don't ache as badly since I put the guest rooms' foam mattress pad on top of the regular one.
Best moment this week:  Feeling all of Lizzie's kicks and flips.  Having the chiropractor do the Webster Technique on my uterus-it feels so good afterwards -to help balance my pelvis (though later in pregnancy it's used to help turn a breeched baby).
Miss Anything?  Not having hip pain and tailbone!
Movement:  Lots, and I love every single movement!  And since I had the Webster Technique done, she now plays on both sides instead of only my left.
Food cravings: Grapes, water, and meat.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, thankfully.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie.
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, extreme tailbone pain, hunger, constant thirst, constant peeing, breaking out again, and dry skin.
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow.  And oval.  So weird.
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my replacement, but my regular wedding rings still fit as they normally did.
Mood: Normal.
Looking forward to:  Not having such horrible tailbone pain!

Todays eats included 2 fried eggs on some TJ bread with lettuce, cheese, and more mustard than is healthy.  Yay pregnancy!


No comments:

Post a Comment