6.07.2012

Baby Bedding

Here are some of my favorite beddings (so far):

Our boy choices have been centered around whales, and this one is my absolute favorite.  I'll order the crib blanket on its own if we have a girl because I love it that much.
via


I want a combo of blue, hot pink, and white for our (possible) little girls bedding.  B was thinking of a more typical pink and brown, but yuck.

I love this Pottery Barn Kids set so much.  It's girly but still crisp and clean looking.
via
 With this bedding, we would buy the blanket, bumper and sheets all in the same pattern, along with a plain white and blue (if we can match the shade) for extra sheets.  I'm undecided about bumper usage...most likely we'll use the bumpers till he/she can roll over, and then evaluate from there.  I'm also thinking a solid dark pink for the bed skirt, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment