6.09.2012

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks!
Baby Size: It's the week of the apple (about 4 inches long, plus legs).
Total weight gain:  Still not sure.  Not much, I know that.
Maternity clothes? Mom took me shopping for my birthday and I got tons of cute maternity stuff!  I don't need the tops yet, but the jeans and shorts are just amazing.  I'm glad I got them now and can enjoy how comfortable they are.
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep:  Not horrible.  Once I slept through the whole night, it was amazing.
Best moment this week:  Seeing out baby at the 3d ultrasound!
Miss Anything?  Nope, feeling great this week!
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food cravings: Still eating a lot of fresh fruit and jalapenos are now being consumed like crazy.  I can't get enough of them.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still not eating veggies.
Gender: Unknown.  I'm back to betting on a boy.
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Fatigue still, and hip pain on the right side
Belly Button in or out? Still very in.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I cried uncontrollably at dinner a few night ago.  In public.  It was really classy.
Looking forward to: Movement and finding out the gender on July 2nd!


This morning I got a 3d/4d ultrasound done!  My parents came with, and it was an awesome 20 minutes!!  Since I'm only 15 weeks, BW (baby webster) has no body fat yet, so he/she was quite skeletal.  But I loved seeing the wiggles, yawns, and little kicks.  My parents were just amazed over everything (lots has changed since my youngest brother was born in '92!).  I learned my placenta is anterior, meaning it's on the front wall of my uterus, not the back.  That means I'm much less likely to feel kicks before 20 weeks, and it will be a while before you could feel kicks from the outside.  It also accounts for all the hip pain I've been having-BW has no padding between my uterus and spine.  I'm sure labor will be just a ball.
BWs heartbeat was 143 today, and he was sleeping when we first look in.  He also loves to have his hands up at face/ears and hide behind the placenta.  She was also very content to not give us a peek at the goods.  Which was fine, I don't want to know till my 20 week appointment back in California.  Towards the end we got to see BW open and close her mouth and flex her hands and fingers.  So amazing.
The ultrasound is a secret from B - he's getting pictures and DVDs of the appointment as part of his Father's Day gift!  I'm not sure I'll be able to keep it a secret till then, though.  I'm just going to have him email/call me when he gets the package so he can open it right then!





No comments:

Post a Comment