2.09.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  I started my blog because   I couldn't commit to keeping a pen-and-paper journal!  Typing and downloading pictures is much for convient for me.

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs   pictures!  I love seeing other people's lives....it's like you're getting to know snippets of who they are.

3.  Something I love about blogging   it's so easy to do, and I LOVE how many different types of blogs there are!  Fashion, military, mom, normal, health, etc.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably  I love all the posts I wrote when I was in Okinawa.  It really captured exactly what I was feeling and thinking and seeing.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   how sarcastic I am!

6.  Some of my favorite blogs to read are: From Mrs to Mama, MODG (duh, she is SO funny), The Hungry Runner Girl, and Our Little Apartment

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are  trash-talking and giving too many personal details regarding where we live/husbands exact job...the safety kinda stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome fill-in-the-blank! I agree with all that you said :)

    ReplyDelete