9.19.2011

The past few days have been a total whirl-wind!  I flew to Chicago on Saturday morning (landed at 1:30pm) and left Sunday morning (at 9am) so I could see my hubby off.  Why was I in Chicago?  I can't tell you quite yet...and it's KILLING me!!!!  I'm a good secret keeper, but gah!!!!

Me and my parents

Down on Navy Pier


Such a beautiful day!

On Sunday, Brad came and got me from the airport and we drove over to Tioli's Crazee Burger.  The restaurant was featured on Triple D (Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on the Food Network).  It was pretty good, and their sweet potato fries are worth the drive times a million.  I wasn't a fan of their buns or ketchup though.  But the burger was juicy and really hit the spot, as I was still nursing a mean wine hangover when I landed.  Tioli's has burgers made from all different kinds of animals, not just cow.  Ostrich, buffalo, gator, KANGAROO.  Weird.  I'll be honest, if ground meat didn't gross me out, I would have tried a different burger.  Maybe one day.

Well, when I get permission to share the what, when, who, where, and why I will!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I love Chicago. :) I can't wait to hear why!
    x

    ReplyDelete