3.31.2013

Sunset Market

Every Thursday there is a farmer's market/bazar  in downtown Oceanside, and it's pretty fantastic.  B will meet us downtown after work and we'll walk around looking at all of the different vendors before deciding what we want to eat.  There must be 30 or more different food vendors.  Last week we had tamales and a Jamaican meat pie, and this week I had a crepe and B opted for the street tacos.  It gets very crowded very quickly, so I have been wearing E because a stroller would be more of a hassle than it's worth.  There is also always some type of live music.  Two weeks ago it was a high school thing, and this week it was an actual band.




People watching is a total treat...it is Oceanside, after all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Janelle, and I found your blog while searching for military spouse blogs. I am marrying my Airman next year, and I'm really glad I found your blog! I can't wait to read more! Consider me your newest follower! :)

    Janelle ( http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete