2.27.2013

A quiet home

It's 8pm and both baby and husband are asleep.  Even the dog is asleep next to me on the couch (on his back).  Hubby has duty tomorrow so he's getting all the rest he can.  My MIL and SIL will be here in a few hours, and I'm super excited for their visit!  They will be here till Saturday night and I have a feeling that I won't be holding E very much while they are here ;)  Good thing I'm breastfeeding her-no one can take that time away from us!



Baby girl is starting to be able to hold her self in the sitting position for a few seconds at a time, and she does "crunches" to get herself from a reclined position on her Boppy in to a sitting position.  Our strong little girl!



Speaking of little...baby girl is still a peanut.  Daddy weighed her this evening and she is a little over 11 pounds.  She is getting some shots on the 5th, so we'll see how much she weighs when she is officially 3 months old.



I'm back in to another pair of pre-pregnancy jeans.  Woohoo!  My weight is holding steady at 130, which I'm fine with (never thought I'd say that!).  All the working out I've been doing is totally re-shaping my body, and I couldn't be happier with how my clothes are fitting and how toned I'm getting.  Plus, I'm much more concerned with keeping my milk supply up than losing pounds, ya know?



My MIL made all of Izys bedding, so I'll do a "formal" nursery reveal post at some point in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. Your little girl is beautiful! And I absolutely love that bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Your little girl is beautiful and I love what you did so far with her room! I found you via Handling With Grace. We just moved to Camp Pendleton so it's nice to see another military spouse blogger in the same area :) I'm taking your tips on things to do around here - I am dying to see this area, there really is so much to do it's hard to decide! Anyway, cute blog and little girl!

    ReplyDelete