9.30.2012

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks!  62 more days till she is due!
Baby Size:  16 inches long and about 3.3 pounds (about 1/2 way to her birthweight if she is like me).
Total weight gain:  140 at my 28 week check-up
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity.
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep:  It's been fine.
Best moment this week:  Pregnancy wise: feeling her move, and finally getting a Brazilian wax.  Other: HAVING B HOME!!!  Having him feel my tummy as Lizzie kicks around is so special.
Miss Anything?  Sleeping through the night, being able to comfortably shave my legs/bend over/get out of the car...
Movement:  Lots.  This little lady loves to tumble around!  Sometimes it feels like she is tickling me.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Exhaustion! A little bit of heartburn, and hip pain if I am on my feet too much.
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow.  And oval.  Sometimes parts of it become an outtie.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Mood: Normal, just tired
Looking forward to:  Lizzie being born!


I'll do a separate post about the baby shower soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment