9.07.2012

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks!  Just 12 more weeks till my due date.
Baby Size:  She is about 14.5 inches long and over 2 pounds.
Total weight gain:  140...so I'm up 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity, except for my work out clothing
Stretch marks?  Nothing new, thankfully.
Sleep:  It's ok.  Waking up every 3 hours to pee is annoying but at least I'm keeping hydrated!
Best moment this week:  Hearing her heartbeat yesterday!  She's in the mid-160s, and measuring right on track.
Miss Anything?  Being comfortable and sushi.  I miss those both A LOT.
Movement:  Lots, and she has settled really low in my pelvis these last couple days.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, thankfully.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Heartburn(!!), gas, being out of breath, and back pain
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow.  And oval.  Sometimes parts of it become an outtie.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Mood: Normal, just tired
Looking forward to:  Not being so uncomfortable, sleeping comfortably, and B coming home.

5 comments:

  1. I hope I look that adorable when I'm pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't believe it's only 12 more weeks till your due date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! Hey I gave you an award over on my blog
    http://camo-coloredchaos.blogspot.com You should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete