8.31.2012

27 Weeks!

How far along? 27 weeks already!  That seems like so much.  She is 68% cooked, and we are now in our 3rd trimester!
Baby Size:  She is about 14.5 inches long and almost 2 pounds
Total weight gain:  138 at last months appointment.
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity if I need to look presentable.  My old AE jeans still fit, but I can't button the top so I just wear them if I'm running lazy errands.
Stretch marks?  Nothing on my tummy/hips, thank God.
Sleep:  It's ok.  Waking up every 3 hours to pee is annoying but at least I'm keeping hydrated!
Best moment this week:  Passing my glucose test :)
Miss Anything?  Not having hip and back pain.  Sushi.
Movement:  So much movement!!  On the 27th she made my belly super lopsided.  She was (seemingly) all on my left, so the right looked deflated.  It was SO weird.  On the 29th she was laying breeched and I could feel her head very distinctly on my left.  I cupped my hand and placed it on top of her her tiny head, and it fit.  It was so surreal and amazing.
Food cravings: Grapes, water, and sweets (I try to keep away from the sweets and stick with fruit though!)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, thankfully.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, extreme back pain, hunger, constant thirst, constant peeing, and dry skin on my face.  Unless I am reclining with lots of pillow suport my back has been so painful this week!  My boobs are also starting to hurt again (I read this is normal, just my body preparing to produce milk).
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow.  And oval.  Sometimes parts of it become an outtie.
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my replacement, but my regular wedding rings still fit as they normally did.
Mood: Is sleepy a mood?  Normal, I guess!
Looking forward to:  Going to my next OB appointment on September 6th, and B coming home of course.

Sunburned face, no makeup, and gym hair.  Just keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment