8.10.2012

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks!  I thought that 24 weeks= 6 months, but I was wrong :(  26 weeks is  technically 6 months pregnant.
Baby Size:  Miss Lizzie is the size of a cantaloupe this week, and weights a little over a pound.
Total weight gain:  I'm up to 138 (yikes).  But it means that Lizzie is growing too!
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity if I need to look presentable.  But to the gym and around the house I still wear my normal assortment of t-shirts and running shorts.  Though today I have on all regular clothes.
Stretch marks?  Nothing on my tummy/hips, thank God.
Sleep:  So-so at best.  I wake up with an achy back and hips.
Best moment this week:  Being in my bffs wedding!  Hearing E's heartbeat at my Tuesday appointment!  Being home!
Miss Anything?  Not having hip pain and being able to sleep like I used to.
Movement:  Lots, and I love every single movement!  Though sometimes she kicks/stretches her arms upwards and it pushes what ever is above my uterus into my sternum...ouch!
Food cravings: Back to fruit (mainly grapes) and water.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope, thankfully.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie.
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, extra tired, hunger, constant thirst, constant peeing, and dry skin.
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow
Wedding rings on or off? On.  But I had to get a replacement wedding band because since I got pregnant I've had a horrible reaction to the white gold.  It looks like a gross burn mark all the way around my finger where my rings sat.  I ordered a plain sterling silver band from James Avery to hold me over till this allergy goes away.
Mood: Normal...peppy and happy.  Sleepy, too.
Looking forward to:  I look forward to everything now!  Hitting 6 months, then 7...I can't wait to meet our little girl!


No makeup and wet hair..sexy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment