7.13.2012

20 Weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks!  18-24 more weeks till we meet our daughter!
Baby Size: Elle is the size of a banana this week...10 inches long, total.  She weights about 10.5 ounces.  That's almost 11 servings of cheese, which I can easily eat in a day.
Total weight gain:  6+ pounds.
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity.  Though I do still fit in my regular jeans, buttoning them is NOT comfortable at all.
Stretch marks?  Nothing new, although the boobs are growing again.  Still piling on the body oil and lotion every day.
Sleep:  It's been ok at best.  A lot of waking up.
Best moment this week:  When the masseuse at my chiropractors office finally got that knot out of my hip...I've had almost no pain these past 24 hours and am SO happy.
Miss Anything?  Not this week
Movement: I'm starting to feel some recognize her movements.  This week it's felt more like a shift in fluid.  I am starting to be able to tell which side she is on because my uterus feels hard on that specific side.  It's pretty cool.
Food cravings: No cravings this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope...but last nights pesto pasta was pretty crappy.
Gender: Girl!!!  We are having a daughter!!!!
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  The lower back/leg pain is my only real complaint.  Skin still isn't 100% clear.  Been extra exhausted these past 3 days.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's a little more shallow than a few weeks ago.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Kind of grouchy...I want to kill the dog every time he wakes me up.
Looking forward to:  This week B might find out his official return home date!






Carter's is having a pretty sweet clearance sale...I currently have about 300 dollars worth of clothing in my cart...and it is costing me $75 plus shipping.  Win.  Almost all of it is 18 month in size.  I know she'll get lots of under a year sized clothing as gifts and from her daddy.  So it's my responsibility to stock up on the bigger sizes now, while they are on sale.

1 comment: