6.15.2012

16 Weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks!  Time is flying by!  I'm 40% done with this pregnancy and 3.7 months along
Baby Size: BW is an avocado this week.  Yum.
Total weight gain:  No idea.  I feel like I look the same, minus my boobs and tummy.
Maternity clothes?   It's a mix.  Regular maxi dresses/skirts and tank tops.  Last week I got a pair of maternity Seven's and they are heaven.  I also have a few maternity tops that are just adorable that I wear.
Stretch marks?  Nothing new.  Been piling on the body oil and lotion anyways.
Sleep:  Better this week.  Of course, kenneling the dog instead of letting him sleep with me has helped a ton.  This week I've had lots of crazy dreams, too.
Best moment this week:  Nothing new...I'm praying I will start to feel the flutters soon!
Miss Anything?  Knowing what I want to eat!  I'll be starving but nothing sounds or looks good.
Movement: Nothing yet...pesky anterior placenta
Food cravings: Still eating fresh fruit like crazy
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Refined sugar.  I bought some blue shark gummies and had been snacking on them for 3 days.  During those 3 days, I was getting nauseous in the evenings.  Since I stopped eating them, I've felt great.  Lesson learned.
Gender: Unknown.  We find out on July 2nd!!!
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Fatigue, pelvic pain (it's intense), runny nose, and some sciatic nerve pain.
Belly Button in or out? Still very in.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Even...No crazy hormones yet.
Looking forward to: Showing {more}, feeling movement, and finding out the gender!







No comments:

Post a Comment