5.17.2012

Getting to Know Me


Linking up with Allie at A Life Courageous!






 Getting to Know Me in 50 Questions


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
Michelle Marie.  Ok, I SWEAR when I was younger my mom told me my dad had a girlfriend (or girl friend) named Michelle and he always loved the name.  I've asked her about my name since then and she always says they just liked the name, although I was almost a Melissa.  So it's a mystery.  With my middle name, they wanted an M so that my initials would be MMM.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Truly cried: the day B left...about 3 weeks ago?


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
No!  I write like an 10 year old boy, and I'm not even exaggerating.  


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'll only eat roast beef.  Sliced chicken creeps me out, and I don't eat pork or turkey.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Growing one right now :) 


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Yes.  I'm loyal to a fault. 


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
Way more often than I should


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Nope.  Lost those bad boys back in '93.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way.  But I would sky dive. 


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
Fruity Pebbles as a treat, but on a day to day basis, I love Frosted mini-bite Wheats


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
Only when I am wearing a new pair of gym shoes and I'm still trying to 'keep them nice'. 


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
I know I am!  


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Anything put out by Blue Bell.  Holy yum. 


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Their teeth.  I really dislike teeth. 


15. RED OR PINK? 
Pink


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
My hair!!!


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
The husband.


18. MARRIED OR SINGLE?
Married for almost a year.  June 12th!


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am bare foot. 


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
French onion soup.  Wives night at Outback! 


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
Nothing.  It's nice a quiet, minus my psycho dog running around downstairs.


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Is awesome a color? 


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Citrusy scents. 


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My husband, via Skype :)  I count that as the phone.


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach.  I love the ocean.  And lakes.  I just need to be near water. 


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
If I have to watch a sport, I'd want it to be college football. 


27. HAIR COLOR? 
Dark brown 


28. EYE COLOR? 
Hazel 


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Most days.  Sometimes I'm just too lazy and wear my glasses though. 


30. FAVORITE FOOD? 
Right now I don'r really have one.  Normally, I love ahi tunu though.


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
Happy endings.  I won't watch scary movies. 


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
The Hunger Games.  Loved it as much as the book. 


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
White 


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
Summer.  Winter can die.


35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
depends on what I need :) 


36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
Key lime pie! 


37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Strength straining mostly.   


38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer 


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
Fight Club (like the movie).  I'm on page 2.  But I just finished The Book Thief and it was AMAZING. 


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
n/a. I use a laptop


42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
I have 2, which are tied.  One, Skype ringing because it means my husband is calling.  And two is my babys heartbeat!


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
The Stones 


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Okinawa, Japan 


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
I used to be really good at horseback riding.  Now I would say my nurturing instincts. 


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Laguna Beach, Ca. But I mainly grew up outside of Chicago


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Oceanside, Ca. 


48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Tan stucco...like every house in SoCal.


49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
White.  I HATE while cars, I think it makes them look cheap, no matter what brand.  But here I am, eating my words :)


50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
It gave me something to do so yes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Next time I do something so long I will actually add my little widget for linking up! I am so glad you liked the Hunger Games! I am finishing up Water for Elephants and then starting the Hunger Games series!

    ReplyDelete