2.03.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren




1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is buy a home with lots of land

2. Mustard on french fries is ok.  I LOVE mustard, just not on my fries

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be Get Ready (with hubs deploying, me traveling, and us trying to start a fam in the fall...it seems fitting)

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are B coming home, my last week of work for the worst family ever, and having B back!!

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is I don't sing in the shower.  Shower time is my happy, quiet place before the noisy day starts.

6. If I found out that the production of sugar-free peppermint syrup was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is being married to the love of my life and my best friend in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment