1.13.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   The last thing I ate was: a random soup I made...beans, tomatos, pasta, herbs, and ground beef

2.   The last song I listened to was: whatever was in the radio on my way home from work

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell: Michelle....hell, chime, hi, me, lee, mill, he, heel

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick:  Green

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find: cuticle oil, two lip gloss, Burt's Bees (mango, not regular), pens, mints, and my iPad

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to: clean up the kitchen

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is...anything country!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) I feel like I am always cleaning up the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, cleaning up the kitchen NEVER STOPS...and it's still just the two of us! :)

      Delete