10.09.2011

I'm back!

It's been a long few weeks!!  But I'm back and not feeling like death anymore!

B had Saturday off (instead of Monday for the holiday) so I drove down to Yuma to see him.  It was the best 30 hours of my life!  Being able to kiss and hug him and tell him "I love you" whenever I thought it was the best :)  We went and saw Money Ball and ate at BWW.  The movie was pretty good...it had a few slow parts, but ended on a happy note, kinda.  Saturday morning my friend Jess called and asked if we could host our friends baby shower at my house because her kitty was doing really poorly and it needed peace (it ended up dying :(  Of course I said yes.  I got back to our house at 1 on Sunday, the party started at 2, and everyone had fun!  We decorated bibs and onesies for baby Savannah Grace, gave Alli gift, and just laughed.

Last week was pretty much spent with me feeing like total crap, although I did go hang out with some girlfriends a few time.  It was always pretty low key, and made me SO grateful to have these ladies in my life.
Since B has left I've been trying to keep busy.  I've had Growth Group at our Church, been to a couple in-home parties (Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, etc), and have started knitting again.  I also bought a workout DVD and some hand weights because I'd like to keep up with staying in shape.  And I've been working like normal.  3ish more weeks till my husband is home!!
I don't think I mentioned this in a prior post, but our pup was born on Friday the 4th, so we should be getting him the 2nd week in December.  We can't wait to have Mac join our family!!

On to not nice news:  We have mice in our garage.  Ew.  I've been calling them hamsters just so I don't totally freak out.  I'm glad we don't store food or stuff like that in our garage, ya know?  Our landlord is coming by tomorrow to seal up where I think they are getting in at, but I still need to go and get some traps and sticky paper to kill them.  B feels SO bad for not being home to deal with these problem for me.  But that's the nature of the beast.

Ok, off to unpack my bag from Yuma and possibly murder the child next door who keeps SCREAMING and throwing rocks over the fence and in to our house.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment