8.05.2011

Smoothies!

As you'll learn, smoothies are my favorite.  Todays was so amazing that I can't wait till tomorrow to make it again!  And yes, this smoothie is serving as my dinner because B wants to go out after work and I'm a massive lightweight so nutrition in my system before drinking is a good thing.

  • 2 big handfulls of spinach
  • A scoop of vanilla protein powder.  You could probably use some vanilla pudding)
  • A couple dashes of cinnamon (this is the most important thing to add!)
  • Frozen fruit...I used mixed berries and cherries.  Strawberries would have been yummy too.
  • Milk (soy, almond, etc)


Throw it all in the blender and hit liquify.  Add enough milk so that the smoothie is to your thickness liking.  Some days I want to sip, other days I want to use a spoon.
The cinnamon makes it so amazingly delicious, you have no idea.

Oh, and one more thing.  I'm allergic to bananas so you'll never see me making smoothies with them in it.  Which is why I make up my own recipes all the time.  Banana-less smoothie recipes are hard to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment