9.21.2012

30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 weeks.  This week FLEW by, thank God.
Baby Size:  Miss Izy is about 3 pounds and almost 16 inches long.
Total weight gain:  140 at my 28 week check-up
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity.  Though I did get 2 pairs of size 8 cords at the Gap.  Size 6 used to be my "fat jeans" size.  Yikes.
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep:  It's been fine.
Best moment this week:  Just feeling her move
Miss Anything?  Sleeping through the night, like always.
Movement:  Lots.  This little lady loves to tumble around!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  She flipped on Tuesday morning and the feeling put me in bed all day.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Exhaustion! And a little bit of heartburn here there.
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow.  And oval.  Sometimes parts of it become an outtie.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Mood: Normal, just tired
Looking forward to:  B coming home, and our baby showers.


2 comments:

  1. Aw I love your bump! I can't wait till I get to thirty weeks and have an adorable bump! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read so much of your blog over the last few days and I've been overcome with so much joy for you! [and definitely moved to tears, I also can't wait for your husband to come back home and get to see you all beautiful and pregnant!]. I'm not a weirdo or anything, just a college student procrastinating and I love reading blogs about babies and awesome people, and here you are! [I also super can't wait to start a family and having heart issues that I feel like I have to wait until after graduate school, which will be another 3 or 4 more years].

    ReplyDelete