8.04.2012

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks!
Baby Size: She's as long as an ear of corn, and weight just about 1 pound.
Total weight gain:  Maybe 10ish
Maternity clothes?  Mainly maternity if I need to look presentable.  But to the gym and around the house I still wear my normal assortment of t-shirts and running shorts.
Stretch marks?  Nothing new, although the boobs are growing again.  Still piling on the body oil and lotion every day.
Sleep:  It's gotten better since being in Colorado.  I think it's the cold night air.
Best moment this week:  Lizzie got the hiccups when I was on the plane to Colorado.  It felt so cool!
Miss Anything?  Not having hip pain and being able to sleep like I used to.
Movement: Yes, finally!  I started feeling her on July 14th.
Food cravings: Just water
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Gender: Girl!!!  Elizabeth Rylie Webster
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, insomnia, constant thirst, constant peeing, super dry skin all over my body (not on my face though), and breaking out again.  Getting crazy swollen feet and ankles started a few days ago, too.
Belly Button in or out? In and shallow
Wedding rings on or off? On.  But I had to get a replacement wedding band because since I got pregnant I've had a horrible reaction to the white gold.  It looks like a gross burn mark all the way around my finger where my rings sat.  I ordered a plain sterling silver band from James Avery to hold me over till this allergy goes away.
Mood: I've felt hazy these past few days.
Looking forward to:  My OB appointment on Tuesday!


Love note from daddy :)


1 comment: