5.25.2012

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks!
Baby Size: babycenter.com say she's the size of a medium shrimp.  What a random comparison.  I'm going with the more traditional peach comparison.
Total weight gain:  -2lbs.  Almost back to my 125 starting weight.
Maternity clothes? Nope.  Far from needing them.  But I've been living in maxi skirts and dresses lately.
Stretch marks?  A few tiny ones on the tatas.  I've been using body oil religiously though, and love the feel way more than lotions.
Sleep:  Meh.  It changes every night.  But I do get up at least 4x a night to pee.
Best moment this week:  Nothing new this week.  Last week's surprise ultrasound really takes the cake :)  But I am visiting my parents for the next few weeks, so being home is nice.
Miss Anything?  Knowing what I want to eat!  I'll be starving but nothing sounds or looks good.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food cravings: I wouldn't call it a craving, but I'm loving fresh fruit.  Thankfully my mom keeps the house well stocked with fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still not digging vegetables in any form.
Gender: Unknown.  I felt like it was a girl when I saw her on the 12 week ultrasound though.  No real rhyme or reason though.  B is still calling him a boy.
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms:  Fatigue and constant hunger.  My hunger never feels satisfied when I eat, but can't eat too much otherwise I feel stuffed.  I'm still breaking out like a pre-teen, but putting Neosporen on the zits helps them go away faster than normal.
Belly Button in or out? Still very in.  I'm not showing at all yet!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Even...No crazy hormones yet.
Looking forward to:  Starting to show and finding out the gender!






I found this shirt online and HAVE to buy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment