12.16.2011

Finally Friday!

Linking up with The Little Things We Do



1.   My most favorite "little thing" is:  When hubs cleans something for me, so that I don't have to

2.   I give anything to: Move to Okinawa

3.  I can't believe: I only have 1 more day of work before I'm off till the 6th!!  I NEVER thought this tome would arrive!

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is:  Finish the purse I've been working on

5.  The last thing I want to do today is:  I'll change this to "...wanted to do today":  Work, obvi.

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: The funniest thing I saw today was:
The (almost) 5 year old I nanny tried to write "deer" on a school-made ornament.  Fail.


7.  My favorite candle scent is:  I vary a lot, but I love the Balsam & Cedar I have burning right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment