11.29.2011

I am *blank* because...

Linking up with From Mrs. to Mama to play along with filling in the blank!

I am weird because
I love cleaning
I make my own cleaning supplies
I am medically allergic to cold temps
I would rather be sweaty-hot than cool
I get car-sick if I am not driving
I can go months with out seeing my husband and still find peace in it all
I don't like turning/rolling to the left


I am a bad friend because
I never return calls
I never listen to voicemails...ever
Sometimes I tell friends what they want to hear, not what they need to hear


I am a good friend because
I usually tell friends what they need to hear, not what they want to hear
I will travel anywhere to be there for them
I won't peace out early on them


I am sad because
It's almost 2012...which is deployment year
It's been almost exactly a year since I was last in Okinawa
It's been almost 6 months since I last saw Heather and my little Annabelle


I am happy because
The people I love are all healthy
My husband and I have jobs
Our puppy is growing well and learning fast
I have made some amazing friends these past few months


I am excited because
It's less than a year till we get to start trying for babies!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that last one is so exciting :) What a fun post! I don't return calls, either... haha.

    ReplyDelete